Choosing AIC means your patients will receive a quality scan while our staff is responsive to your needs for easy scheduling, fast results and accessible records & images.
About Allied Imaging Center
- Wholly owned by Allied Physicians of Michiana
- Offering 1.5T MRI, 80-slice CT, X-Ray
- Focused on a convenient, affordable, responsive & high-quality experience
- Local radiologists & experienced technicians
- Hours: 8am-5pm
Arranging an Appointment:
- Call (574) 334-5155 to schedule an appointment.
- Fax an order with authorization and required information to (574) 334-5156 and arrange for any necessary pre-visit labs (e.g. creatinine). (Sample of a standard order available.)
- At times the technicians or radiologists may request adjustments to CPT or diagnosis codes. In these cases a revised order must be sent.
- Please send any previous reports and images to the imaging center to expedite review of the patient’s exam.
- Patients will be provided with an estimated cost prior to their scheduled appointment.
- While we will inform patients of specific instructions, please provide them with the AIC informational brochure. More brochures can be requested via Jacque Stahl at [email protected]
Note: Starting Jan 1, 2020 AIC will require CDS Number to comply with CMS Advanced Imaging Study Reporting Regulations
Receiving Results / Copy of Images
- Radiologist interpretations will be faxed to the ordering provider once received.
- Images will be share via Nucleus.io. io can be accessed after creating an account, or via a quick share code when requested from the Imaging Center.
- Patients will be referred to the ordering provider for their results.